Manforce Security Ltd is wholly committed to providing best, quality service whilst always guaranteeing a safe and health working environment for its employees and clients. Simultaneously minimising our potential impact on the surrounding environment, the business promises to operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and is dedicated to using pollution prevention and environmental best practices where necessary.
We promise to:
- Consider the impact all of our decisions and activities have on the environment,
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- Educate and inform our employees about the possible environmental issues that could affect their working day,
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- Encourage our employees to reduce their waste through the same means,
- Utilise and promote energy efficient materials and resources throughout our facilities, including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those of which that are non-renewable,
- Make continuous efforts to avoid the use of hazardous materials and products, and where necessary seek substitutions in order to make all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment,
- Purchase, utilise, store and dispose of environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- Develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs where legislation or where health, safety or environmental hazards require us to do so,
- Communicate all of our environmental commitments to our clients, customers and to the public in order to encourage them to support our efforts too,
- Make continual efforts to improve our environmental performance and minimise our carbon footprint, social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
- Promotion of the use Public Transport
- The adoption of low emission (CO2) company vehicles